Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday

This weekly meme is hosted by the fabulous MizB of ShouldBeReading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What am I currently reading? I'm currently reading The Sonnets by William Shakespeare, an edition edited by Stephen Orgel with an introduction by John Hollander. I started it yesterday morning.
What did you recently finish reading? I finished As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner on Monday night.
What do you think you'll read next? This is a question that is seriously up in the air for me, depending on how quickly I finish reading The Sonnets. I am packing to go down to Orlando for a four month internship, so many of my books are packed in between clothes and home goods in suitcases. I also select books on what I feel like - I look at all the books on my shelf and see what calls out to me. Because about 20% of my collection still remains on the shelf, it will be very interesting to see what I choose next. I'm thinking it may end up be To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee or The Picture of Dorian Gray and other stories by Oscar Wilde, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment