Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BBW: Archives from May 2005


Since I've recently discovered the literary blogging world - and my, oh my, it is vast and inspiring! - and among the fabulous blogs I have discovered, I found a blog named Booking Through Thursday, which is a weekly meme that gives short prompts for literary bloggers to spin off of. I've sifted through the archives and have been a bit obsessed with the prompts, I wish I would have started blogging about books ages ago. So now, Wednesdays will be for sifting through the archives and Thursdays will be for the most recent prompts on the website.


Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
  1. Are you currently reading more than one book? Currently, the only book I am reading is The Sonnets by William Shakespeare. 
  2. Is this normal for you?When I used to read "fluff" books (like chick-lit or romance), I would read many books at one time. I'd have a book everywhere on hand, and could always tell you where I was at in each of the stories. Now that I've moved into classic literature, I find it a bit harder to keep track so I'm sticking to one book at a time...at least for now. 
  3. Where do you keep your current reads? Since I'm currently only reading one book, I keep it with me wherever I go. I stick it on my nightstand so I have it in the morning and before bed, I stick it by my computer when I'm doing schoolwork, in my bag before I head to work or out at night and always stash it in my car if I have some time to kill when running errands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment