Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Packing is Very Hard to Do...

I'm starting to pack up my two suitcases and one carry-on for as four month internship down in Orlando, Florida...and I am having major separation anxiety leaving books behind. I've been sitting in front of my bookshelf, staring at all the books, trying to decide what to take and what to keep at home. After all, how am I supposed to know what I want to read? I am deathly afraid of not taking something with me but wanting to read it later. So far, I have managed to pack up about 80% of my books and only leave a few remaining on my shelf. I'm still weighing in with plenty of poundage to go and only a few things left on the list of things to pack, so I *may* be able to squeeze a few more books in... I have a major problem. I admit it. I have about a year's worth of reading packed in for four months worth of travel. But I have no idea what kind of mood I'm going to be in, so I must pack for all possible moods, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment