Friday, January 13, 2012

Found a New Read!

I thought about what my next book would be all of yesterday. I thought about it when I started packing for my internship, I thought about it when I ate lunch, I thought about it when I was at work - I even tried reading a few classics on my Kindle during slow times at work. No success.

Then, this morning, I woke up...and I had it! I knew which book would be the next to tackle -- "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner. We studied it in advanced placement English last year, but let's be honest...I barely read a chapter of it. I do remember enjoying the few pages I did read, so I've decided to give it a second shot.

I've managed to read a few pages so far today, and I am enjoying it immensely! Will give you an update soon.

What are you currently reading? Have you ever gave Faulkner a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment