Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BBW: Archives from May 2005


"I once knew a man who read about WWII. He read everything he could get his hands on on the subject. He had a whole wall of books that were all about WWII. It amazed me. How could he continue to find one subject that engrossing? My mother, on the other hand, loves to read best sellers. I’ve known other people who read science fiction to the exclusion of everything else; for others it was philosophy, self-help, or history.
So, to the questions…

  1. What kind of books do you like to read?
  2. Why? Provide specific examples."
I've recently become extremely interested in reading classic literature - after all, they are classics for a reason! I'm loving the literature I've been reading thus far - I find it to be extremely interesting in all aspects- character, plot and literary wise. I love how they show that some new ideas aren't actually that new and that stereotypical overarching "themes" are actually universal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment